Shop Now

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Craft Booth

The Lodi Street Fair is one month away.  I swear, my to do list is getting longer instead of shorter like I had hoped.  

But, I did get a big item checked off the list this weekend.  I was able to do a practice set up.  I was able to see what I wanted to make more of, what I have plenty of, etc.  There are still a few things I need to get, like an extra table cloth and finished "walls" for the tent instead of a sheet, but I was surprised at how much I already had done.


I know a lot of people set up their tent on the day of the event without a test run, but that definitely would not have worked for me.  Even though it took an entire afternoon, it was definitely worth it.



I'm happy with the way everything turned out.  I especially love all the baby hats hanging on the side wall.  


What do you think?  Would you stop by and do some shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment